Secondary School Immersion Programme for 11-17 Year
School Integration in England is a great way to improve your English in an informal environment, living with an English Host Family and participating in an English High School, from their lessons to their sports and their after school Clubs. Its total Immersion, all the way.
Detailed location to be confirmed
Transfer times: LHR - 1hr20, LGW - 1hr20
Homestay families locate a maximum of 30 minutes by public transport from the school. Students will be arranged in twin, triple or quadruple rooms and leaders in single. All families abide by British Council Guidelines. Laundry is available from families on a weekly basis.
- Average students per class: 20-25
- English levels: Elementary - Proficiency
Students in homestay have set curfew times according to their age, after which they are only allowed out with the host adult or Group Leader.
- 12-14 - not after dinner
- 14-16 - 8pm
- 17-18 - 11pm
Our activity leader will work with the group leader to supervise during the trip.
- On-site activities include Sports, swimming, discos, all campus activities
- Active UK School Challenge Day
- Traditional boarding house style accommodation
- 24 hour security and CCTV monitoring of all the boarding houses