Christ's Hospital School for 8-17 Year
With a striking resemblance to Harry Potter’s Hogwarts- Christ’s Hospital School in Horsham is a beautifully grand centre with a large historical dining room and new boarding houses, making it perfect for young learners. The centre is based 3 miles from the traditional Sussex market town of Horsham which is full of medieval buildings and modern piazzas
Time to central London: 1hr 20 by coach, 1hr by train
Nearest town: Horsham
Transfer times: LHR - 1hr, LGW - 30mins
- Traditional boarding house style accommodation.
- Multi-bedded standard rooms are available, with single rooms for group leaders.
- Shared bathroom facilities on every corridor.
- Study bedrooms with desk space for private study.
- Spacious social areas available in every boarding house.
- 24-hour security and CCTV monitoring of all the boarding houses.
- Average students per class: 16
- English levels: Elementary - Proficiency (programme can be adjusted to lower English levels)
- Young Learners’ syllabus available for students aged 8-11.
Security team on site 24/7. No safes in the bedrooms. However the Centre Manager will have a safe in their office, and this can be used by Group Leaders. Some lockable rooms available for group leaders. Each boarding house has fob access.
- On-site activities include Sports, swimming, discos, all campus activities
- Active UK School Challenge Day
- Traditional boarding house style accommodation
- 24 hour security and CCTV monitoring of all the boarding houses