Oxford Brookes University for 12-17 Year
With a striking resemblance to Harry Potter’s Hogwarts- Christ’s Hospital School in Horsham is a beautifully grand centre with a large historical dining room and new boarding houses, making it perfect for young learners. The centre is based 3 miles from the traditional Sussex market town of Horsham which is full of medieval buildings and modern piazzas
Time to central London: 1hr 15.
Nearest town: Oxford by bus.
Transfer times: LHR - 1hr30, LGW - 1hr45
Travelcards: One week Oxford City bus pass is included with unlimited travel on the Oxford City bus network.
- Single en-suite bedrooms arranged along corridors of 6-8 rooms.
- Rooms are all recently built to a high standard and all include a desk for private study.
- Each accommodation block has a communal kitchen which can be used as a social space.
- Average students per class:16
- English levels: Elementary - Proficiency (programme can be adjusted to lower English levels)
There is a 24 hour security team that work to keep the campus secure. There are no safes in the bedrooms, but a safe in the Centre Office can be used to store money/passports securely. In ensuite accommodation a swipe card is used.
- On-site activities: Outdoor challenges, movies, Colour Run, and dance and drama workshops
- Professional guided tour of the historic Oxford city centre
- Rooms are all recently refurbished to a high standard and all include a desk for private study
- 24 hour security and CCTV monitoring of all the boarding houses