Tennis Camp for 10-17 Year
Located on the edge of Richmond Park in southwest London, the National Tennis Centre is the leading performance tennis centre in the UK with 22 courts, including all 4 Grand Slam surfaces. Join the fun this summer and experience what it’s like to train like a full time tennis professional at the National Tennis Centre, home of the Great Britain’s Davis Cup team and other full time tennis professionals.
Time to central London: 20 mins by public transport.
Transfer times: LHR - 1hr20, LGW - 1hr20
- Modern single, twin and triple bedrooms
- 3 nutritionally balanced meals a day, as well as an evening snack. Vegetarian and special diet options are available.
- Wi-Fi Internet access in all rooms.
- Average students per class: 16.
- English levels: Elementary - Proficiency (programme can be adjusted to lower English levels)
There is 24 hour security on site provided by the school and these can be contacted in an emergency. All our staff are residential and live in the same houses as the students – this means that there is a memberof staff on call at all times. All accommodation buildings are locked and accessible only by key or card. Everyone is also provided with a 24 hour emergency number which will be answered by a senior member of staff.
- Campers will play on every surface; including grass, acrylic and clay.
- Each player receives a personal assessment from the coaching director together with a development plan from their coach.
- Soccer themed tour
- 24 hour on-site security