Youth Etiquette Course for 8-17 Year
Our goal is to give your child the necessary building blocks for a solid future, through poise, confidence, integrity and leadership... in an entertaining environment. Our full-day workshops and dining tutorials are engaging, age-appropriate, interactive programmes. Participants will learn the power of etiquette, how and why it is a valuable life-long skill that works to their own benefit. They will learn and practice leadership, social, dining and communication skills to enable them to feel comfortable and self-assured on any occasion.
Time to central London: 15 mins by public transport.
Transfer times: LHR - 1hr20, LGW - 1hr20
- Homestay families locate a maximum of 30 minutes by public transport from the school. Students will be arranged in twin, triple or quadruple rooms and leaders in single. All families abide by British Council Guidelines.
- Laundry is available from families on a weekly basis.
- Average students per class: 16.
- English levels: Elementary - Proficiency
Students in homestay have set curfew times according to their age, after which they are only allowed out with the host adult or Group Leader.
- 12-14 - not after dinner
- 14-16 - 8pm
- 14-16 - 8pm
- 17-18 - 11pm
Our activity leader will work with the group leader to supervise during the trip.
- A fun week that uses your imagination to create an original dance with your teachers.
- Develop your performance skills under our professional coaching.
- London city exploration in depth
- Full board Homestay accommodation